I love dress up games even though I’m 16 lol but I still love this website. <a href=”http://www.stardoll.com/en/" target="_blank">dress up</a>
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I had to scrub the smell of the saltwater from my skin tonight. It was much stronger then it ever was before. When I looked at the ocean for the first time in months, I saw past the tides and the rhythm, and I looked into our future. I envisioned the way you would wake me up with your lips, and how the only way I could ever be able to sleep soundly was to fall into the imagination of the life we could have had if you would have just stayed true to what you said would always be unbreakable.
(Source: mostlyfiction, via maistyles)
“I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
(Source: in-fuck, via watthefuckjustin)